Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Cousin Timmy!!


I am such a fortunate person to have moved two thousand miles away from my home and to have family in my life every day. I joke that we are the "half-way house" for my Aunt Sharon's kids, but I truly love sharing my life (and often times my home) with them. It began when Cousin Bud graduated from college and wanted to experience California. Years passed and Cousin Timmy followed. I feel as close with these boys as I do to my own brother (who coincidentally ALSO just moved out to CA.) I honestly don't know where I would be without them, I have learned a lot about life and about myself with their help.

Before this gets too sappy, I just want to give a little shout out to everybody's favorite Gangsta, Timmy!!!
Happy 25th Big Guy!!


-Heather

No comments: