Thursday, July 10, 2008

Heather's Kitchen







Terry went golfing with my brother-in-law Mark to celebrate his 40th birthday yesterday (Happy B-day Mark!!) From what I heard, it was a great golf day for Mark who beat Terry by two strokes. We were not sure how long the round would take so I did not make a meal last night. I thought I would post a few pictures of the kitchen and main family room (yes, there are 4 TV's) so that my friends and family who haven’t made it out west could see the environment that I cook in. I love my kitchen and am SO HAPPY to spend time in it every day!

-Heather

4 comments:

Joe said...

What a seriously stunning home you have!

Heather Williams said...

Thank you so much Joe!!

Anonymous said...

And by kitchen you mean Heathers fabulously clean kitchen!! It looks great and I'm seriously BLOWN AWAY by your blog. Love it, love it, love it!

A. Shar

Anonymous said...

I need to say that I am indeed impressed with your blog, darlin'! You have always, and continue to amaze me with your limitless talents. Are you sure we're related??? :)

Much Love,
Mom