Sunday, July 6, 2008

The new addition to the Williams family!





Everyone who knows me has heard stories about Nike, the Golden Retriever that I loved growing up. I have nothing but the most fond memories of him, I never knew a relationship between an animal and a human could be so strong. I miss Nike tremendously, and I have always wanted a Golden as an adult. My husband, Terry, surprised me with one two and a half weeks ago. We bought him from a breeder that lives next door to my brother and sister in law. There were seven adorable little puppies to choose from, but there was something about the little red boy that drew me to him. By the time we brought Figgins home, I was already in love. This guy is a lot of work, but it is all well worth it. He has brought an immense amount of joy to my life in our short time together. Just for clarification, Figgins is named after the amazing 3rd baseman and lead off man for the Angels, Chone Figgins.

-Heather

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I love him! Doggies are wonderful to have around! Welcome to blogging! I've added you to my friends links on my page!

Elisabeth said...

What a sweet dog! I'm looking forward to reading more on your blog :)