Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August Chicago Trip!

Taking the entire summer off from teaching has been amazing. I have only done it once before and it was because Terry and I were getting married that summer. We have had time to get things done around the house, relax, play with the pups, and travel. These are some pictures from our trip to Chicago to see my family and to watch the White Sox vs. Angels series. Although the Angels only went one for three, it was still an amazing and unforgettable trip.

Mom and I in the backyard before the BBQ she hosted so I could see some of my family and friends.

Terry somehow got the camera, this is a typical shot!

Dad and I before the BBQ.

Crazy Cousin Bud and Terry at Joe Daniels Bar, we went there to watch Wednesday's game.

Dad and I at JD's shortly before a festive yelling match about baseball broke out between us.

My friend Pete and I.

Aunt Sharon, me and Mom.

My cousin Kathy and I, she JUST had a baby! I hope I bounce back like that some day!

Dad and Terry in front of US Cell before Thursday's day game.

Mom and I.

Terry and I, hoping our Angels will pull it off!

Me and Crazy Cousin Bud, man I miss that kid while I am in CA.

Me showing off my Chone Figgins purse, that I made myself!

The view from the 1st base side.

Catcher Mike Napoli and Middle Infielder Maicer Izturis.

Pitcher Jered Weaver and 1st and 3rd Baseman Robb Quinlan.

Mike remembered meeting me and turned around again to give me a smile!

First Base Coach Alfredo Griffin.

MY HERO and 3rd Baseman, Chone Figgins and Middle Infielder Erick Aybar.

The guys congratulating each other after a great win!

Erick Aybar, Right Fielder Bobby Abreu, and 2nd Baseman Howie Kendrick.

Mom, me, and my second mom Kathy!!

We really did have so much fun on this trip. I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

-Heather

No comments: