Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yet Another Puppy Update!!! MANY Pictures!

I cannot describe what a life altering experience it has been raising two puppies. I love it, love it, LOVE IT!!! Sure, they dig giant holes in the newly laid sod, and they think the downstairs is "outside" but they are just the most amazing little creatures. Figgins is the spoiled crazy one, who ALWAYS wants to play. Halo is the timid shy guy who comes out of his shell once he gets to know you, and once he does, watch out. Just try to pet Figgins, and Halo will wiggle his way in between you two in a second. He LOVES attention! The boys spend their day sleeping, wrestling around with each other, taking walks thinking about food and being adorable.

The boys taking a little nap together.

Figgins

Halo.

Hanging out by the pool.
Getting to know each other again.
Getting ready for battle.
More wrestling about to ensue.

More fighting.

Scary puppies!


Figgins is calm again, laying on the "pee" blanket...let's not go into it.

Halo isn't used to posing, but does a great job!

Terry tried to wrangle Figgins, Halo and their brother Callahan (who my brother Derrick is raising) for a picture.

Awww...see why I can't resist these two!

-Heather

2 comments:

Mo said...

OMG they are so adorable!!! I don't think there is anything cuter in the world than golden retriever puppies.

I have read your blog a couple of times, and haven't commented. When did you get the second puppy? (I remember you mentioning the first, but I haven't been around in awhile.)

My blog is devoted to food/wine and our lovable golden, Chase.

Heather Williams said...

MO,

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I will have to check out your blog! We had plans to get a second puppy so that Figgins wouldn't get lonely while we were teaching. The breeder had trouble selling their last two pups so we took them both. I gave one to my little brother, so now between the two of us we have all three brothers! They are actually having a family reunion right now because my brother is up from San Diego visiting!

-Heather