Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dogs in Sweaters!!!

The weather is getting cooler and we find ourselves building fires, bundling up in warm clothes and cuddling under blankets. I know that Figgins and Halo have built in fur coats, however, our tile really gets chilly in the winter months. Because I am a good puppy mom, I ordered them some sweaters. They look adorable, and enjoy wearing them. I know many of you don’t believe that they really like wearing clothes, but I promise you that they do.


On Thanksgiving we wanted them to wear their shirts over to Uncle Mark, Aunt Stacy, and Jake’s house. Figgins saw the shirts as I was on my way to the garage to throw them in the dryer to fluff them up. He started barking at me and jumping up at his shirt because he wanted it on so badly. He waited by the door to the garage (barking like a psycho the entire time) until I went back in and retrieved the shirts. He sat patiently while I put it on him and then walked proudly around the house. It is almost strange to me how much he likes wearing dog clothes. Halo isn’t exactly quite as enthusiastic, but he and Figgy are a team, so he sports his too!

-Heather










2 comments:

Erik said...

You are nuts. No living dog appreciates this kind of costuming......

Heather Williams said...

You would think that, wouldn't you? Next time you are over I will SHOW YOU how Figgins freaks out because he is so excited to put his clothes on!! The party was a blast, thanks!!