Monday, February 2, 2009

My Belated Birthday Pics

My birthday was last year, December 18th, because my Mom gave me a new camera just days later for Christmas, I forgot these pictures were on my old one. Better late than never, I suppose. I turned 31 years old, somehow it was much easier to take than when I turned 30 the previous year. I had an amazing day, my students surprised me at school with balloons, baked goods, presents, and gift cards, it was truly unexpected and made me feel very special. When I got home that afternoon I was delighted to see my pups dressed in their party hats ready to celebrate with me!! It was really hilarious, that sight was officially the best part of my birthday, thanks Terry! Later that night we met up with some good friends at the Lazy Dog Cafe, our favorite restaurant. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

-Heather
Figgins, ready to celebrate in his party hat!


Halo, also celebrating my birthday!


My friend Vegas, the bartender at the Lazy Dog Cafe set up a small wine tasting for me.

Two of my best friends, Stephen and Christy.

Me and Christy.

Me and my husband Terry.

Me and another one of my best friends, Jon Box.

Me and my little cousin Timmy.


Stephen, me, Kevin and Terry.

No comments: